Techno Kontrol Safety Fuel Cans
Over the years, the Techno Kontrol team has invested heavily into R&D so as to deliver products that are both long lasting and safety orientated. One such product offers a new design in the manufacturing of gas cylinders/bottles and operates under all the new E.U. Regulations and Guidelines.
Over the years, the TechnoKontrol team has invested heavily into R&D so as to deliver products that are both long lasting and safety orientated. One such product offers a new design in the manufacturing of metal and plastic fuel cans.
Many of our clients require TK-Metal Fuel Cans made for heavy duty, military, industrial machinery, off- road scenarios and the TK-Plastic Cans are for a more home consumer markets.
Uses & advantages
- Home & Gardening.
- D.I.Y & small fuel engines, motor cutters, etc.
- Refuelling light aircraft.
- Private Vechicles, 4x4,SUVs,etc.
- Heavy Duty, industrial vechicles refuelling.
- Fuel Powered Generators.
- Yachts, boats, maritime hobbies.
- Safe storage of home chemicals, swimming
- pools chemicals, cleaning liquids, etc.
TK-Safety Fuel Cans have incorporated our last version Technokontrol Safety Protective Alloy Technology which stops all types of accidental explosions.
- TK-Anti-Explosive. Technology.
- TK-Reduces “Slosh-Movement”.
- TK-Safety Technology Alloy only occupies 1,5%
of fuel capacity. (10 litre can only losses 150ml of capacity leaving 9,85litres for fuel).
- TK-Safety Alloy is 100% recycable and eco- friendly.
- No maintenance required.
- All types of fuels or liquids can be used, even chemicals, desolvents,alcohols.
- Safety Alloy weight inside can only 150-300grams extra.
- Safety alloy manufactured under EU- ISO 9000-ISO 14000-ISO 18000-ISO23000 and CE quality standards.
Techno Kontrol International Safety & Quality Standards
Technokontrol Manufactures, Designs & Researches our safety products in the European Union at the highest possible International Accident,Health & Safety standards which in many cases we surpass present regulations.
- US NFPA-69-2008-Standards on Explosion preventing Systems
- UK- SI 1982/630- Petroleum Spirit for use in motor vechicles & keeping in plastic containers.
- EU- ADR Directive 1999/36-CE
- ISO 9000-ISO14000-ISO18000-1SO23000(2012)
- CE Certified Manufacturer.(2012)
Technokontrol Safety Technology Products and Systems are used, recommended or obligatory in many sectors:
- Government Fire & Accident Authorites.
- UK Fire & Accident Authorities(Petrol Stations)
- Uk Health & Safety Authorities.
- Petroleum Industry.
- International Motor Racing.
- International Power Boat Racing.
TechnoKontrol Safety Fuel Cans
|TK FOT 20||Vintage Aviation|
|TK GP 20||Motorbikes|
|TK SS 20||Sports & Leisure|
|TK EM 20||Emergency|
|TK AT 20||Rescue|
|TK BO 20||Road Racer|
|TK ES 20||Garden - DIY|
|TK MON 20||Military|
|TK DAK 20||Adventure|
|TK PSY 20||Petrol Services|
Technokontrol Safety Fuel Can Accesories
TK Safety Fuel Can Allocators
|TK SFA 01||Right Allocator|
|TK SFA 02||Flexible Allocator|
|TK SFA 03||Right allocator with a clip and screws|
|TK SFA 04||Right allocator with a clip and screws|
|TK SFA 05||Right allocator with a clip and screws for a 5 l can|
|TK SFA 06||Flexible allocator with a clip and screws for a 5 l can|
TK Safety Fuel Can Gratings
|TK CG 01||Grid for 20 l can|
|TK CG 02||Grid for 10 l can|
TK Safety Fuel Can Rubber Washers
|TK RW 01||Fuel can cushion|
|TK RW 02||Spirit can cushion|
|TK RW 03||Oil can cushion|
|TK RW 04||Water can cushion|
Safety Fuel Cans Catalogue
Back to top